Hyper Japan

Friday, 2 March 2012

So last Saturday I was very nicely invited to perform at Hyper Japans Fashion Show by the gorgeous Tania. The fashion show was showcasing Japanese street fashion like Lolita (quite a few different types), Punk, VK and Gyaru.
The downside of the whole day was having to get up at 5am and getting up to Earls Court, London for 8:30. After meeting up with a few friends we did like a mini rehearsal before the venue opened to the public. The fashion show was actually around 2:30 so it gave us all time to get all prerrrdy and shiz.

Everyone (in our little group) looking pretty after getting ready.

↑ We hung out with Chriss and Doudou most of the day ↑

We also went on a bit of a food tour around the event, I attend a lot of these types of events for work but it was the first time in years I've had a proper mozy around to see everything the event had to offer. ↓


I WANT THAT ONE!! ↑
We also got a free bento for doing the show! ↑
♥*゚  ゚*★*゚ Ok what I was wearing for the event ゚*★*゚  ゚*♥
Tee ~ Diavlo
Cardigan ~ random Japanese one
Underwear (LOOOL) ~ Lagust 

Jeans ~ Vice Fairy
Boots ~ Vintage cowboy boots from the US

Bag ~ Diavlo
Jacket ~ Virgin Blak (image bellow)

Accessories (necklace, bracelet, rings, belt and belt chains) ~ Diavlo and Justin Davis


I’ve gathered some photos of Emilie and I on stage ~




A group photo of some of us in the Fashion Show,
there were a few more lovelies modeling who aren't in this photo ↑

Special thanks to Noor, Kieran and Tania for getting the photos used in this post ♥

Other than my derp poker face this is a really nice group shot of a few of the guys at Hyper Japan ↑

Thanks for looking I'll get some more fun stuff up soon xx

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun (^___^)

    Looking good here Alex kun~ pretty people and yummy food (*.*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely event!! *^* Here , there aren't events so interesting! Lovely pics! *^* all of you looks realy cool n.n

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, you all look so awesome! Really wish I could've gone!

    http://radioactive-diamonds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great style !

    http://FumixLand.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete