First New Blog! *(^O^)*

Thursday 2 June 2011

I’ve been writing blogs for my website and a few other people for almost a year now and I’ve been meaning to for most of that time to create a blog about yours truly ^^
I like to think my life’s interesting enough to blog about ^^; so let me know what you think and feel free to follow me, if you seem cool I’ll probably follow back ♡
If you didn’t know already I’m the biggest seller of Hentai and Yaoi in the UK (probably Europe)… ^^; It allows me to meet some really cool people and travel to Japan so I love it ♥
I also attend several “Comic cons” throughout the year so I thought I would take a few photos and start my blog off with this


It was a three day event (Friday ~ Sunday) This is what I was wearing on the Friday. I had to wake up at 3 in the morning ¬_¬ did my hairs at around 4:30 left at 5 and didn’t really touch it all day and it looked pretty much ok until 11:30 (has a shower, it lasted about 1 and a half minutes ^^).


A friend of mine I met up with on the Saturday, I was wearing some Star Jeans ★
↓Emilie was able to capture this beauty ¬_¬"
Honestly don’t take me seriously I’m a fool 96% of the time. I put it up because you can kind of see the Star Jeans ★


Some more photos from the event.





Excellent Highschool of the Dead cosplay, the sexy Saeko (purple hair) bought Hentai Doujinshi off us which makes her even cooler ^^



★*゚  ゚*☆*゚  ゚*★*゚  ゚*☆*゚  ゚*★
Thank you for reading, I'll try and get some more stuff up so it doesn't look like I only go to comic events ^^;

4 comments:

  1. Great to see you blogging!
    Also love your photo of Dodo at the end *0*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ^^ how bad is this I only realised it was Dodo after Emilie told me :/ she looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the blog so far Alex. :D I'm looking forward to reading more, and seeing what else you buy from Japan and elsewhere. ^_^ You have awesome taste.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I will try my best to please ^(*-*)^ I didn't realise you had such a substantial blog ^^; it's really good but how would one follow with blogger?

    ReplyDelete