Ashamed to be English

Wednesday 10 August 2011

Its a few days since this started in Tottenham (where a gang member was shot by police) and this has really got out of hand. The chaos in London seems to have died down but sporadic violence, arson and looting is taking place all over England. The UK and the rest of the world isn’t in a great state at the moment with natural disasters in Japan and other places in the world, Crazy mass murders in Norway, a shitty economy for all of us and now this… I grew up in some really dodgy neighbourhoods and even though I live in a fairly nice location now I know how bad it can be but I still can’t see why people would have so little respect for where they grew up.

There have always been things I dislike about England and things I don’t agree with but seriously I have never felt so ashamed to be English until now, I do understand that everyone’s not to blame and there are a lot of good people here I’ve just never wanted to leave this country so much.

Some pictures of people being dicks

I don't know if you have Poundland by you or in your country but basically it's a bargain shop. I mean you couldn't get me to walk into this shop on a good day and these people find in necessary to brake in. Also everything she's stealing is worth about £2.50... Why rob a place up for a couple of quid? ¬_¬"

Burning T-shirts - why not...

As you my probably be able to tell I’m not a happy bunny (I don’t think many people in the UK are). On a happier note it’s Emilie’s birthday party this weekend (in London ¬_¬) so hopefully I will come back blogging about happy things so watch this space ~ See you later x

No comments:

Post a Comment